Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

TN trip!

The kids and I drove to TN over a long weekend at the end of Oct. My friend Karen Miller from high school was getting married (she has the same name as my mom). The kids were SOO good in the car and I was estactic! Karen got married to Ryan at her parents lake house and it was a small, intimate wedding. Beautiful! Our friend Josh has amazing photography skills, and does weddings on the side, so it was good to see him too. Congrats Karen!
Karen and Ryan are major Memphis Tigers Basketball fans. Isn't the cake cool? I wish I could say I made it, but no.

J.Jaye and I cut the cake. I was wondering how many times I have done this at a friend's wedding. I shoul've kept count!

Sweet Karen! She looked so beautiful on her wedding day!

My brother Zachary and his girlfriend, Mallory. They drove up from college just to eat dinner with us. Mallory is such a sweet girl!
Most of the fam. My parents finally got rid of the couch they've had since 1989 and got this much better style.
Brady loves my mom's exercise ball. He pushes it all over the house, breaking things along the way. This trip it was a vase with dried flowers in it. Oops!

Grace plays the piano almost constantly at my parent's house. They don't seem to mind, but it drives me bonkers!

No comments: