Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 24, 2007

What we did in August!

Josh is making the poor guy chase after a toy!
The kids take turns pushing each other on this little bike inside the house! Yes, Brady can push Grace on it!

Notice the double T outfit! We love the Texas Tech Red Raiders!






These are Brady's attempts at walking. Each day he gets a little more sturdy. Josh wants him to run by now, but we take it one step at at time! Ha! Not only is he learning to walk, but he also has a little ball and bat he loves to play with. He puts the ball on the ground and can actually hit it with the bat (kind of like golfing). He also picks the ball up and tries to throw it in the air and hit it with the bat. I know it's kind of early, but with an uncle playing baseball for the SEC, you can't ever learn to quickly! Go Zachary!




This is what my kids are doing these days after breakfast. While I am cleaning up the mess they made in the kitchen, they are busy getting all 12 of my couch pillows down into the tile entryway to climb on. They are precious, but make one more mess for me to clean up!





I always like to see where people live (like EJ's cabin-like place in Crawford, TX), so here is our house. We were very blessed by someone else's misfourtune who was almost in forclosure. We live in a great neighborhood and all the street names are cute girls' names (Anna, Molly, Lauren, Samantha, etc.). Of course we think Texas is the best!!









One weekend we went over to Flower Mound where Josh's parents live. They have a shopping center right near their house that has these water spouts. Grace had a great time playing in them with a couple of other little girls, but Brady was scared of the random shots of water springing up. Pops just held him so he could watch the water.

2 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Hey girl! Yes, I am doing the Mom's study. I am in Dixie Cooks group. It was kind of weird to not sit at our 'normal' table. I did run into Kim!

About the Steece's...I don't personally know them. My sister-in-law's sister(and her husband)are great friends with Joe & Suz. My sister-in-law asked me to pray for them long time ago when they found out they were having quads....so I have been following their story ever since. It is a very small world!

I hope you guys are doing well! Missed seeing you on Wednesday, like normal. Hopefully we will run into you soon!

Love,
Hollie

Dani and Greg said...

Dianna! What cuties! And I love the Texas Tech gear. Max wears his TT shirt all the time in our courtyard and the kids here think the masked rider is the Texas Lone Ranger...sigh. Greg is slightly depressed, as this is the beginning of football season, and we are at least 10,000 miles away from a real game :) hope you have a great fall! I can't believe HOW BIG our kids are getting!