Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Caleb is born!

Grace and her Aunt Marisa. Sorry for the picture you probably didn't want on the internet, Marisa, but I had to show the new mommy and the one that did all the work! Way to go, we are so happy for your new family!
Grace holding her new cousin. Brady wanted to hold him too, but that was out!

New Dad (Uncle Gary) with Caleb while he got all his stats. The poor baby didn't have a name for 2 days. But we like the choice that was made.

My kids finally have a cousin! Josh's sister had her baby, Caleb Preston Coats on Saturday, May 10th. He is precious and so tiny (5 lb. 15 oz.). I wish I had babies that small! They are all doing so well. I have cousins who have kids and Josh has cousins who have kids, but this is our first real cousin (the others are real too, just second cousins, I guess. I don't think my kids know the difference.)

1 comment:

The Flesher Family said...

Hi Dianna,

I am so glad that you have a blog...I found it tonight while blog stalking some friends. Tell Marisa congrats on the baby...what fun! You little ones are growing so fast...they are still as cute as ever. I will have to add a link from my blog to yours so I can keep up with you guys.
Lindsey (Rowland)Flesher