Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Christmas- Part III and IV

Grace got the Little Mermaid DVD, and several outfits for the American Girl "Bitty Baby" that she got last year. She is really into "dressing" dolls at the moment.
That day Brady got baseball bases and the Little People Nativity

It seemed like we were all getting Ole Miss and Texas Tech gear. Too bad they were playing each other in the Cotton Bowl and Texas Tech stunk it up!!!

Uncle Micah got a suit and a Texas Tech hat!

The Newlyweds
We drove to TN on Dec. 24 and stayed until Jan. 11. That was a long, long time! We had Christmas with Granna, Papaw, and Zachary on Christmas day, and then had it again when Micah and Erica came back into town. Our Christmas this year lasted 2 weeks!

Grace and Granna- Merry Christmas!
Uncle Zachary got a cool new cell phone, among other things.

My dad got my mom a leather jacket. FANCY!

Papaw got GPS. I don't know if any of us know how to set it up, but hopefully he can learn how it works.

I can't believe I'm posting this terrible picture of me, but I just had to show you what I got for Christmas!! A CRICUT! I went on the greatest scrapbook retreat last spring, and a lot of the girls had these machines hooked up to their laptops for scrapbooking. You type in words or symbols, and can print it out onto paper in thousands of fonts! So cool! It's one of the best presents I've ever gotten!

Josh got his beloved Wii. We played that thing for hours on end during our 3 week stay in TN. The funny thing is that Grace could beat almost everyone at bowling. Who knew a 4 yr old would be so good. She even beat Zachary, who I'm sure spends most of his waking college hours playing Wii and Guitar Hero.

Brady got a lot more of his Geo Trax. He loves trains!

Grace got the GREATEST dollhouse- The Loving Family dollhouse. So cool!

Papaw breaks his camera out only once a year, at Christmas. Who knows what funny stuff is on that 1989 camera! The kids had never seen such...

No comments: