Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Trip to Clyde

Grace had her Valentine's party at school on the 10th, so I tried to dress them in red. I am still quite frustrated with finding holiday shirts for boys. I guess it could be because I wait until the last minute, or I could make one, so instead we settle for the color scheme.
Here are the kids from the party. My two, 3 of Rebecca's 4, and all 3 of our other friend Randa's kids. We 3 girls were great friends in college, and now our kids get to be also! Fun times! Don't know why Grace looks so gigantic compared to everyone else.

The first weekend in Feb. we went to Clyde, TX to Josh's cousin Rebecca's house. We are all great buddies from college, so we have a blast with them. They have 4 children, and it was Benjamin's 6th birthday. He is really into dinosaurs and actually knows a lot of facts about them. We had so much fun with our cousins!!!


No comments: